Today’s podcast is really special. Tricia Goyer is joining the podcast, and we’ll be talking all about helping our daughters prepare to meet their future husbands. Tricia has just written a book with Robin Jones Gunn entitled “Before You Meet Your Future Husband”, and she’ll be sharing some really practical ideas about conversations to have and moments to seize with our girls while we’re helping them prepare to launch out and start their own families.
About the Guest:
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS EPISODE:
- How God uses His people—and even expands our dreams in ways we would have never imagined.
- How our acts of obedience benefit our children.
- How to help your daughters prepare for a God-honoring, healthy marriage
- Conversation topics
- Stories that led to this project
- The idea age to start these discussions
- Launch Team for Before You Meet Your Future Husband and how to take advantage of that opportunity.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Trail Life is where boys and men thrive! With more than 45,000 members in nearly 1,000 Troops across all 50 states, homeschool moms and dads are discovering the power of outdoor adventure and badge-based education to engage boys, nurture faith, and awaken a love for learning. Unshackled from the classroom, boys and dads come to life in an environment where faith and understanding grow naturally. Men love the intentional discipleship time carved out with their sons. As they plan, work, serve, learn, and experience adventure together — relationships grow, faith becomes real, leadership is developed, and boys grow to become biblically-bold, courageous servant-leaders of faith and character. Learn more at www.Teachthemdiligently.net/traillife