Are you new to homeschooling or still deciding if it’s right for your family?
Download your free Getting Started Homeschooling Guide for helpful tips for new and prospective homeschool families.
Getting Started - Resources
Raise your hand if every day is homeschooling utopia with your family. No? No hands raised? None here either! One of my most favorite things
Session Highlight: "Five Flavors of Homeschooling"
Just like food, homeschooling comes in many different “flavors”!
Join Sonya Shafer at our Convention for an overview of the five approaches to homeschooling: Traditional, Classical, Charlotte Mason, Unit Studies, and Unschooling.
Did one of these methods resonate with you in particular?
About the Getting Started Guide
We’ve put together a FREE gift to help you get started homeschooling!
The Getting Started Guide for New Homeschoolers will:
- Introduce you to a number of different learning styles
- Help you to be aware of laws that might be applicable to your homeschool
- Walk you through what you need (and don’t need) in order to get started
- Help you get organized
- Offer advice on selecting curriculum
- And encourage and help you in taking those first steps