Are you new to homeschooling or still deciding if it’s right for your family?
Download your free Getting Started Homeschooling Guide for helpful tips for new and prospective homeschool families. Also, be sure to connect with us through Teach Them Diligently 365 to access over 2,000 workshops and other resources plus an amazing community of homeschoolers who are eager to help you on your way! Click here for more information about TTD365.
Getting Started - Resources
Session Highlight: "Five Flavors of Homeschooling"
Just like food, homeschooling comes in many different “flavors”!
Join Sonya Shafer at our Convention for an overview of the five approaches to homeschooling: Traditional, Classical, Charlotte Mason, Unit Studies, and Unschooling.
Get the full Five Flavors of Homeschooling workshop and tons of information about all the homeschool styles in Teach Them Diligently 365. Click here to learn more.
About the Getting Started Guide
We’ve put together a FREE gift to help you get started homeschooling!
The Getting Started Guide for New Homeschoolers will:
- Introduce you to a number of different learning styles
- Help you to be aware of laws that might be applicable to your homeschool
- Walk you through what you need (and don’t need) in order to get started
- Help you get organized
- Offer advice on selecting curriculum
- And encourage and help you in taking those first steps