A Home for Mission-Hearted Homeschool Moms! Join our vibrant community of dedicated mothers on a mission. Here, you’ll find the support, knowledge, and inspiration you need to thrive in your homeschooling journey. Explore our treasure trove of over 3000 workshops, connect with like-minded moms, and discover a wealth of resources that will empower you to navigate every aspect of your mission with confidence and purpose. Together, we’re building a supportive, nurturing space where you can share, learn, and grow. Welcome to a community that’s as passionate about your mission as you are!
AVAILABLE ALL DAY...EVERY DAY
• An audio/video vault with over 3,000 resources and past convention recordings. From all your favorite speakers on demand any time—searchable by speaker, topic, homeschool subject or specific convention location
•Past 365 Members-Only videos including Leslie’s Becoming the Mom Series, Thrive Series and all the Real Mom’s Shows.
ACTIVITIES YOU GET INVITED TO EACH MONTH
• Member Video—each month Leslie releases a new teaching video based on the theme of the month. The video is something you can listen to anytime.
• Office Hours—live Q&A time with Leslie about the month's focus or on any topic, any stress, any challenge you are facing.
• Real Mom’s Show—Real moms sharing real solutions to real problems. You will leave the show realizing you are not alone.
THAT LAST ALL YEAR
• Small Groups—The perfect place to ask anything-- from what to make for dinner to how can I help my child who is struggling with math. Real moms hanging out in a safe, un-social media place.
• Monthly Meetups—once a month is “meetup week”. Meetups are held on Zoom. It is amazing how refreshing an hour with other like-minded Christian moms from all over the world can be!
• Retreats—held 3 to 4 times a year a retreat typical runs from Thursday to Saturday. A small group gets together in person to hang out, chat, eat great food and then chat some more.
Teach Them Diligently 365 is an online homeschool resources community designed to help you parent and homeschool your children more effectively. With your membership, you have access to:
Yes, you can stream or download everything on the site.
Absolutely! There are no cancellation fees or long term contracts are required. Once you get a taste though, we’re confident it’ll become a regular part of your weekly routine!
They sure are! In fact, most of the workshops and keynotes from TTD events since 2013 are easily accessible and searchable within TTD365.
Definitely. TTD365 makes a GREAT gift for another homeschool mama! Send us a message, and we’ll let you know how.
Our heart is for the Kingdom and for families. We WANT you to have all of the tools and encouragement you need to do what God has called you to do well! Please use it and tell your friends!
Sweet homeschool mama, you are not alone.
I know how you feel drained, lonely, and excited all in the same few minutes. You pour into your little people, love your husband well, and take care of the housework, all while feeding the crowd.
I see you wishing for a moment for yourself, yet feeling guilty for taking a break.
I see you wishing for someone to talk to, someone who would understand and sympathize.
I see you just wishing someone else would get your fears, hopes, dreams, and desires for your kids.
I see you wishing someone else was concerned about raising kids during this time in history.
I see you because I am a homeschool mom just like you.
I saw you and created this homeschool exclusive community just for you.
Inside TTD365, we have a community that gets you. Other homeschool moms who feel the same way as you do. Some days we’re drained, tired, and lonely, yet we’re called to serve our children and family by homeschooling.
Friend, you no longer have to be alone. When you join TTD365 you get a place to belong.
Inside 365 you find yourself surrounded by other homeschool moms who get you. They get your fears, concerns, and joys. Your mama heart finds a safe place to share and care — a safe place to be the real you. Yet inside 365 you do not to stay stuck there, you find yourself pointed to Jesus to grow and become the mom you are called to be.
Inside 365 you, yes you, find friendship, support, and the courage to keep going. Plus, you’ll have access to resources and recordings on demand that are sure to answer any questions you may have or help you navigate most problems you may encounter in your homeschool.
I pray I get a chance to get to know you as you join those of us in TTD365 who are growing together to become the moms we want our children to have. I am so excited about what God is doing right now, and I invite you to join us there.
With love 💕 and prayers,