On today’s podcast, Joie Harber, the co-founder of Creation to Revelation is here to chat with us about a 3-cycle approach to learning the Bible that she and her husband have developed. If you’re looking for a method of diving into God’s Word as a family in a way that will inspire a love and knowledge of God’s Word in all of you, you’ve come to the right place. She has a lot of great discipleship and Bible study information for you!
Meet The Guest:
Living the dream of being a wife and homeschool mother to 5 children, Joie is Co-owner with husband Brian, of their family business Creation To Revelation. Their God-driven mission is to provide parents and Bible class teachers with resources and tools that are Biblically accurate, comprehensive, flexible, and high quality for all ages, inspiring a love and knowledge of God’s word.
Topics Covered in Today’s Episode:
• The 3-Cycle Approach to Learning God’s Word Together As A Family
• How visuals help us learn from our earliest years.
• How important it is to help our children to see the Bible as one cohesive story.
Additional or Mentioned Resources:
• Creation to Revelation Website
• Bible study workbooks by Bob Waldron
• Creation to Revelation Podcast with Joie Harber
• We are offering everyone who listens to this podcast a free download of our Digital License of our 17 Time Periods flashcards with any purchase on our website to help their family jump start organizing their Bible knowledge. The code is TTDPODCAST The discount is good from now through the end of July. Click HERE to learn more.