In this podcast, Jamie Erickson shares insightful thoughts both from Scripture and practical experience that will cultivate sibling connections in your home. There is absolutely no better time than the present to start fostering those connections!
- Connect with Jamie Erickson and check out her many resources at The Unlikely Homeschool.
- Get a Copy of Jamie Erickson’s book Homeschool Bravely by clicking here.
- Find out more about Task Cards and Manners Cards.
- Check out this article by Ginger Hubbard with lots of ideas about Cultivating Unity Among Siblings.
- Leslie and Kim Sorgius recorded a podcast earlier in 2020 about Improving Sibling Relationships. Check that out by clicking here.
- TTD365 Members, get your kids together and listen to 5 Things God Says About Loving Your Siblings.
- Download the free Teach Them Diligently app and stream all the TTD Podcasts and more on demand.
- Our mission is to help you parent and homeschool your children more effectively, and right now we have a great offer to help you do that. Click on the graphic below to enroll in Heart School AND get a full year’s membership to Teach Them Diligently 365 at the same time. It’s 2 great resources for the price of 1, and we pray that it help you steer clear of those common mistakes parents make while your family thrives.