Linda Lacour Hobar, author of The Mystery of History, will be talking about the ugly elements in our lives– both those that are public and those that are private. She’ll share from her own experience how to walk through those, and even what homeschooling can and should look like as you go. She’ll also offer some very practical advice on each of the categories of the ugly that we discuss.
I’m confident that this will resonate deeply with some of you, because even as Linda was talking, many Teach Them Diligently families were passing through my mind. I pray that this episode is a blessing and an encouragement to you– I pray that you feel heard and seen as Linda shares her heart.
- Connect with Linda Lacour Hobar and check out her many resources at Mystery of History.
- Find out more about the Mystery of History curriculum.
- Follow Linda on Facebook.
- Hear more from Linda Lacour Hobar from our TTD Conventions.
- Pre-order your copy of the Transform Journal on Thanksgiving in the Psalms.
- Download the free Teach Them Diligently app and stream all the TTD Podcasts and more on demand.
- Enroll in Heart School and learn how you can more effectively disciple your children through home education. This class is good for new homeschoolers and veterans alike.