Do you sense that you are missing something with this whole homeschooling thing? Others seem to have it all together, but you still seem to be struggling with doubts about what you’re doing and whether you’re doing enough or even capable enough.
Are you tired of being frazzled, disorganized, and always feeling like you’re neglecting something… Or of losing your way by October every year?
Do you wish your family functioned more lovingly, more smoothly, and more like you thought you would when you became a homeschooler?
Guess What… It CAN!
After heartschooling for many, many years, I can promise you that you are going to find that this is an approach to homeschooling that changes EVERYTHING for the families who use it. Heart Schooling…
- Gives purpose to your days…
- Strengthens all relationships within your family…
- Makes decision-making much easier…
- Gives your children a solid foundation for their future…
- Instills character through “homeschool subjects”…
- Provides greater clarity as it gives more direction to your daily activities
- Diminishes feelings of guilt by bringing everything under the umbrella of your mission
- Replaces distraction with vision…
You Need This Class!
Heart School is a class that every Christian homeschooling family will benefit from– whether you are just starting homeschool or you’ve been homeschooling for years. This class will focus you in on the mission you were given the moment you became a parent, and it will refine your vision of how home education can be one of the greatest tools you’ll ever find for completing that mission.
I stand in awe almost every day as my now almost-grown children display a genuine love for God and people through their lives. It’s a joy that is truly inexpressible. Looking back, I can see so clearly how God blessed simple steps of obedience. Most of these simple steps we didn’t even fully realize we were taking at the time. But we were laser focused on our mission all the time, and God directed us every step of the way.
It is David and my desire and daily prayer that your family will get to the end of your high school years also standing in awe of how God used heart schooling to strengthen your family, strengthen your faith, and better prepare your children for life than you would have ever dreamed possible.
We Want To Make It Available For You.
We don’t want anyone to miss out on the life-giving principles covered in this class, and we know that working through this material and taking the time to think through the questions posed in the worksheets included with each lesson can transform your family in ways you would have never imagined possible.
If you add on Teach Them Diligently 365 to this class, you’ll not only get the benefit of all that’s contained in Heart School, but you’ll also get access to over 2,000 additional audio and video resources, weekly teaching that will take you deeper in your Christian walk and in your pursuit of teaching your children diligently. Plus, you’ll be plugged into a vibrant community of likeminded homeschoolers who are there to encourage and challenge you each and every day of the year.
So, we are offering you the chance to win a scholarship to Heart School and Teach Them Diligently 365– because we believe strongly that is the ideal combination to strengthen your family, your faith, and your resolve to follow God’s plan for your life.
Everything You Need to Know To Apply For The Scholarship.
- What is it? Complimentary access to Heart School.
- How can you apply? Apply with a written comment below. Yes, it must be public. No email entries will count. We aren’t limiting the length of your comments, so we encourage you to take the time to really think through your answers. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to comment, and be sure that when you comment, you use a name you’ll recognize when we announce winners.
- We’ll award a handful of scholarship seats. A specific number is not predetermined, but we will base it on the number of entries received. (If you have already purchased Heart School when we award the scholarships, we’ll refund that purchase if you win, so go ahead and get started!! I promise you’ll be glad you did!)
- The entry deadline is Friday, August 28th at 3pm eastern and the recipients will be announced on Monday, August 31st by 5pm eastern.
- No purchase is necessary to receive a scholarship.
- We’re the judges and our decision is subjective and final. We will approach the decision through prayer that God will lead us to choose the family or families that need it most.
- Remember: We’re looking for authenticity, creativity, and honesty. We really look forward to getting insight into your heart for your family.
The Questions You’ll Need To Answer.
- What’s your biggest struggle with homeschooling and why?
- Why did your family decide to homeschool?
- If admission to Heart School landed in your lap, how would you hope it will help your family? What tangible, specific difference would a change in your vision and approach to homeschooling and parenting make to you and those around you?
Are You Ready To Join Heart School Now?
Click here to get more details and sign up now. You’ll have instant and forever access to the course– and we’ve even added an easy access button in our app to allow you to enjoy the course straight from your phone or Ipad.