Join us as Leslie Nunnery and Chuck Black delve into the importance of spiritual discernment in the lives of homeschooling families. Discover practical strategies for parents, insights for fathers taking on a spiritual leadership role, and how mothers can support and encourage their husbands in nurturing their children’s faith. Don’t miss this valuable conversation on equipping the next generation with spiritual discernment skills.
Meet The Guest:
Chuck Black, a former F-16 fighter pilot and tactical combat communications engineer, is the author of twenty-one novels, including the popular Kingdom Series, The Knights of Arrethtrae series, the Wars of the Realm series, The Starlore Legacy series, and Call to Arms: The Guts and Glory of Courageous Fatherhood. Chuck and his wife Andrea have six adult children and are veteran home educators of 24 years. In addition to writing, Chuck is currently the CEO of FlowCore Systems, an oil and gas chemical injection automation company. He is the inventor or co-inventor on sixteen patents in the U.S. and Canada. It is Chuck’s passion to inspire people of all ages to follow the Lord with zeal and to equip parents, pastors, and youth leaders to accomplish the same.
Topics Covered In This Episode:
- Chuck Black shares his journey into spiritual leadership and homeschooling as a father of six.
- Chuck discusses the inspiration behind his prolific writing career, emphasizing the importance of equipping young people for the challenges they face in the world.
- Chuck and Leslie delve into the significance of teaching spiritual discernment and provide practical insights for parents.
- They emphasize the critical role fathers play in leading their families spiritually and offer guidance for dads to take on this responsibility.
- The episode also touches on the role of mothers in supporting and encouraging their spouses to become spiritual leaders within the family.