- “This was my first experience at the conference, and I am HOOKED! The weekend left me completely full of fire for my God, love for my sisters in Christ, and a renewed zeal for instilling a Biblical foundation in my family! I have never experienced a conference as encouraging and uplifting as Teach Them Diligently!”
- “My husband and I were first timers and expected to get a lot of nuts-and-bolts information. We got only a little of that, but we were filled to the brim with the conviction that this is RIGHT!! The encouragement we received was overwhelmingly positive. We left on fire for the Lord knowing we can raise warriors for the kingdom! We can’t wait for next year!“
- “First-year homeschoolers, my husband and I grew closer to one another. We developed a better understanding of our homeschool style and God’s idea of what it means for us in this journey!! ? Thank you!!”
- “It was like going to revival.
My heart is inspired.
Everything we heard was either exactly what we’ve been going through, answers to hard questions, or just intense encouragement and conviction.
- “LOVED the Convention so much. Great speakers, great curriculum options, great people!”
We could list testimonies like this for pages on end! If you have not yet attended Teach Them Diligently this season, we urge you to find a way to get to Columbus next month. This investment in your family and in your homeschool will pay dividends later. Register now and you can save $18 on your family registration. We would LOVE to see you in Columbus!