Staying at a Teach Them Diligently host hotel may be one of the best bargains you will find!
- Meals & Snacks —Vending machines and restaurants can cost a fortune but staying on-site allows you to go back to the room for meals and snacks at any time!
- Naps —Staying on-site will allow you to easily take your worn-out little ones back for naps as needed.
- Time — There’s no daily commute in morning rush hour traffic saving you time both morning and night.
- Parking — You can remove the hassle of having to daily find a parking spot and all the long walks back and forth to your vehicle.
- Parking Fees — Any host facilities that do charge for parking give significantly discounted rates to those staying on-site.
- Weather — If it rains, you and your crew will stay dry!
- Rates —We negotiate the best possible hotel rates, which is in some cases is over $150 off the hotel’s regular price!
Needs some additional ideas for how to save? Here are some of our go-to meals and snacks for when we’re staying at the Convention:
- Instant Oatmeal
- Cereal & Milk
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Granola Bars
- PB&J Sandwiches
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Instant Rice
- Veggies & Dip or Hummus
- Cottage Cheese
- Pre-cooked Grilled Chicken
Don’t forget paper plates, bowls, and plastic utensils for easy cleanup! It is also helpful to bring a small bottle of dish soap for things that need to be washed.
Unless you find a hotel room that’s significantly cheaper, you will save money overall at one of our host hotels! Check them out on each site’s page.
For more money-saving travel ideas, check out the following links on Crystal Paine’s Money Saving Mom blog.
Ask the Readers: Food You Can Fix in a Hotel Room