We LOVE that we can offer our 365 members a space to share what God has been teaching you! Hearing your stories, tips, and tricks brightens our blog readers day! (And excites our hearts as well!)
Some topics we love to hear about:
- Encouragement for the homeschool mom
- Homeschooling with a baby in the house.
- Homeschooling any age; preschool, elementary, middle school, high school
- Homeschooling with a Faith based theme
- Practical Homeschooling
- Frugal Homeschooling
- Homeschool lifestyle
- Travel, field trips, and fun activities you do with your family
- Specific subjects; math tips, language tricks, science experiments, history, even specials like home ec, physical education, or art
- Book suggestions for certain ages
- Ways you work from home while homeschooling
- Marriage Helps
- Ways you fill up yourself so you can pour out to your family. (Exercise, Bible time/devotionals, etc)
- Anything God has been teaching you through homeschooling lately 🙂
Here are a couple of loose guidelines:
- Posts need to be between 300 and 1000 words.
- A short bio (3-4 sentences) and a link to your website or social media platforms can be included at the end of the article.
- If you have a photo that you think would fit your post, feel free to send it. We may or may not use it. (obviously if you send a photo you are giving TTD permission to use and publish it on their platforms ? )
A couple of strict rules:
- All content must be original and written by contributor. (seems obvious, right?)
- Content must only be published on Teach them Diligently website, you are welcome to link your post on your own blog, but no duplicate publishing.
- No affiliate links allowed unless previously approved by Teach Them Diligently .
Are you in???!! If so, AWESOME! Fill out the form below to submit your article.
If you have someone that can give it an edit that would be great, but we will also give it an edit before publishing. We will reach out to you if we have questions or need clarification on anything.
We will also notify you of what date the article will be live on the blog so you can share it with your friends!! We look forward to reading your writing! ❤️
((Tip: Write your article in a document and then copy and PASTE it into the form below. Writing it directly into the form below may cause you to lose your content, as it does not have the ability to auto save ?Don’t ask how I know. Lol))