In today’s episode, Leslie talks to Tricia Goyer about working at home while homeschooling. Can it be done and how? We’ll also wade into a few other topics along the way. I think you’ll learn a lot that will be helpful and quite encouraging to you.
- Check out Tricia’s website!
- Read the first chapter of her book “Grumble Free Year” for FREE!
- Read her book co-written with Robin Jones Gunn! “Praying For Your Future Husband”.
- Tricia has written over 70 books! Scroll through Amazon by clicking here.
- Never miss an episode! Click here to check out the podcasts that have already been released and subscribe today!
- Click here to find more helpful resources!
Tricia Goyer writes out of her passion for God and her love for family and others. The author of more than 70 books, she writes both historical fiction and nonfiction related to family and parenting.
This USA-Today Best-selling Author has also won a two Carol Awards and a Retailer’s Best Award. She was also an ECPA Gold-Medallion Nominee and a Christy Award Nominee and won Writer of the Year from the Mt. Hermon Christian Writers Conference.