Hey, homeschool mama, welcome to this incredibly special place on the internet. I am so glad you’re here!
You’ve just taken an important step in your homeschool career, investing in resources and community to help you grow and thrive as a homeschool mama. I know how hard it is to invest in yourself, but really this is an investment your entire family will benefit from.
You have the greatest job in the world- to parent and educate those precious children God has given you. A job that is far too often under-appreciated and under-valued in the world we live in. But there is no higher call! This community will give you access to thousands of resources plus an iron-sharpens-iron, super fun community in which you can get mentoring and fellowship all year long.
And, our prayer is that your confidence and resolve in the mission you’re investing your life in will grow as you plug in here.
But just like any anything else in life, what you get out of TTD365 depends largely on what you put in. You will benefit so much more from this membership as you engage more. There is so much to be enjoyed here, but you will only find the connections, support, and encouragement as you plug in. Commit to making the investment of time and energy here, and you will reap a return that is double fold or more.
Invest the time to get involved in a community group and discussion groups. Grow together with other homeschool mamas who are in the trenches just like you.
Commit to watch the weekly videos and streaming the audio workshops as you need them. There is so much incredible content right here waiting for you that I promise you won’t run into a homeschool (or likely family) scenario that help isn’t right within this site.
What all is waiting for you? I’m so glad you asked! I would love to tell you how to get plugged in right now.
We’ve built TTD365 as resource to help you every day as a homeschool mom. In addition to the thousands of audio and video resources, you will also find a safe place for making Homeschool Connections and becoming part of a close knit homeschool community of like-minded families as passionate about Biblical Home Education as you are. We’ll chat together in our timeline as well as in our private groups and forums, and if you have questions, we’ll find answers together!
To get started, watch the video above for a quick overview. Check out some of my favorite sessions below. Then use the search bar in the middle of the page to explore the content that’s most relevant to you!
Here is a quick start guide to the pages you’ll want to visit:
- TTD365 APP!!— We are so excited to be able to make all the TTD365 resources and community more accessible through the new app. Download yours today! If you want a brief tutorial for setting it up, click here.
- TTD365 Hidden Discussion Groups In The App. There is GREAT conversation happening all the time within the discussion groups in the TTD app. It honestly functions like we’d all want social media to function– encouraging, edifying, fun… and drama and guilt free!! Click here for more details about setting up the messaging function within the TTD app. In addition to community groups, you can also join discussion groups for curriculum, menu planning, special needs homeschooling, military homeschooling, and more!
- Timeline– This is where the conversation happens among members. Be sure to check it every day! Just like with FB or IG, you can use the @ to tag someone specific in your post. Stop in and introduce yourself today. You’ll be able to access that Timeline through the TTD365 app as well, but we’ve found that most conversation actually happens in the discussion groups now because they’re so fun to use! Click here to request to be added to those hidden TTD365 discussion groups.
- TTD365 Audio/Video Vault— This page houses all the resources. At the top, you will see more recent offerings, and in the middle of the page, you can search the thousands of resources available in audio or video form.
- Groups— There are groups available for many different purposes. Learn more about our community groups and request to join one here.
- Members— Make connections with other like-minded homeschooling families here.
- Profile— This is where we can get to know you a bit. Have fun decorating it and posting some pictures. You can access this via the dropdown or in the menu above.
Ugh!! As homeschool moms we have a lot that takes our time, energy, and focus! Not only the lesson planning, lesson teaching, and grading. But the kids like to eat… often. Occasionally they need clean clothes and a mopped floor. With everything on our plate sometimes it’s easy to leave our marriage for last. But it’s not the best idea. Listen in as Sarah and Leslie share how they have found it possible to have a smokin’ marriage even when you have so much to do! (Please note: The editing on this was done by Leslie herself… there was NO WAY she was handing this one over to her son. SOOO, please forgive any errors. 😂) Watch Video