We are so glad you are here! Within this site, you will find thousands of trusted resources and guidance as well as an incredible homeschool community to help you Strengthen Your Family Through Biblical Homeschooling.
We’ve taken all the awesome content recorded over the past 8 years of Teach Them Diligently events and we’ve married it with one-of-a-kind weekly video content specifically for Christian homeschool families that brings together the wisdom and experience of many Teach Them Diligently families, experts, authors, and more. If you aren’t yet a member, click here to join us now. We would love to get to know you better as we all grow together in the days ahead.
To help you get more familiar with the site, take a few minutes to watch the tutorial below. In it, Leslie will show you how to access the resources and community housed within TTD365. After you watch the video, be sure to scroll down to get links of recommended videos, tutorials, and more.
We’ve built TTD365 as resource to help you every day as a homeschool mom. In addition to the thousands of audio and video resources, you will also find a safe place for making Homeschool Connections and becoming part of a close knit homeschool community of like-minded families as passionate about Biblical Home Education as you are. We’ll chat together in our timeline as well as in our private groups and forums, and if you have questions, we’ll find answers together!
To get started, watch the video above for a quick overview. Check out some of my favorite sessions below. Then use the search bar in the middle of the page to explore the content that’s most relevant to you!
Here is a quick start guide to the pages you’ll want to visit:
- Dashboard– This is where the conversation happens among members. Be sure to check it every day! Just like with FB or IG, you can use the @ to tag someone specific in your post. Stop in and introduce yourself today.
- TTD365 Home— This page houses all the resources. At the top, you will see more recent offerings, and in the middle of the page, you can search the thousands of resources available in audio, video, or written form.
- Groups— There are groups available for many different purposes. If you would like to join a specific community group, let Trudie Schar our TTD365 Community Director know, and she will connect you to the right one. You can email her at [email protected]
- Forums— Ask your questions, leave your feedback and answers, and search for others responses.
- Members— Make connections with other like-minded homeschooling families here.
- Courses— Access all your courses and virtual events from this page. The tab is at the top of this page if you have any courses available.
- Messages— You can send private messages to any member with whom you have a connection. You can find this via the icon on the left side of the page or through the dropdown under your name when you’re logged in.
- Profile— This is where we can get to know you a bit. Have fun decorating it and posting some pictures. You can access this via the dropdown or in the menu above.
TTD365 Vision 2020– Becoming Families On Mission As we approach 2020, we’ll discuss the vision for the 365 community and our theme of Families on Mission. Throughout this year, we’ll discover a mission we can all get behind and explore a lot of methods that work to enable you to accomplish that mission even better! I can hardly wait to see what God has in store for all of us together! Watch Video
Also, until we have an app of our own (Lord-willing, it’s coming soon!) it’s helpful to make a “wanna be app” on your phone. That’s simply a shortcut that allows you to access TTD365 easily on the go. I have mine set to land on the Dashboard page, but you can choose whatever page you frequent most as your landing page.