In today’s episode, Leslie talks to Linda about grading and how the better you understand your child, the more insight you’ll have on how to assess what they are learning. We’re so glad you’re here!
- Visit Linda’s website!
- What awards has “the Mystery of History” won?
- Read Linda’s blog!
- Visit “the Mystery of History” store!
- Listen to what Linda has to say in “How Do You Approach Grading Verses Assessments In Your Homeschool?”
- Never miss an episode! Click here to check out the podcasts that have already been released and subscribe today!
- Click here to find more helpful resources!
Linda Lacour Hobar, author of The Mystery of History, is a passionate follower of Jesus Christ, a genuine “people-person”, and a fan of comfortable high-heels. Through homeschooling her children, and service as a missionary, she discovered a deep love for world history where the famous and the infamous have left their mark in time. In the year 2000, Linda sensed a clear call to write The Mystery of History for her children, grandchildren, and generations to come that they might know “the mystery of God . . . in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.” (Col 2:3)