Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 28:41 — 24.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
Preparing our children for life involves a whole lot of things. Today on the podcast, we’re talking with Julie Polanco about the importance of teaching your children to set goals and follow them through. The life skills she talks about will help you prepare your children every step of the way.
Julie is an unschooler, so we also discussed Christian Unschooling and how that lends itself to teaching goal setting.
- Check out Julie’s article about Embracing the Benefits of Good Habits.
- Check out Julie’s article about the skills our teens will need to get a job in the new gig economy.
- Printable High School Planner for your Teens.
- Printable Homeschool Planner for Kids
- Enter Your name and email address below to receive a free Goals EBook by David Nunnery.