Today we’ll chat about music instruction and its neurological and emotional benefits for your children. We also discussed how your goals and your child’s goals will impact how you approach music in your home and homeschool.
- Look at Gabi’s website and check out her podcast!
- Check out Gabi’s free Finger Taps activity– a fun and easy memory game to help new beginning piano students learn finger numbers (best for ages 3-8.)
- Listen to our recent episode.
- Check out the Teach Them Diligently App to easily access Podcasts, TTD365 content, articles, event information, and other homeschool and family resources
- Be sure to check out Heart School! Families from all over have already noted that they felt encouraged and freed from the very first lesson. Learn more here.