We are truly excited to see your family at Teach Them Diligently 2020, and we wanted to take a few minutes to help you prepare and hopefully get even more excited as the time for us all to get together draws nearer.
In this short video, Leslie discusses the theme for this season, how check-in will be handled and what you can expect when you check in, some special programs offered, and tips for navigating the schedule and exhibit hall. We hope it’s a great help to you!
Be sure to check the links below if you want more information about anything Leslie mentions in the video, and we look forward to seeing your family soon! (If you haven’t registered yet and you’re wondering if you should, check out this article detailing 7 reasons we believe all homeschool moms should attend Teach Them Diligently.
Additional Information for Teach Them Diligently 2020 Families
- Start preparing yourself and your heart NOW for Teach Them Diligently this year. Join us in TTD365. There will be special opportunities afforded TTD365 members onsite, starting with an exclusive Q and A session with Tim Tebow on Thursday evening in Nashville. TTD365 is like a perpetual online homeschool convention, so you can access all that you love about TTD365 days a year. It features more than 1,900 audio recordings from past TTD events, plus over 200 video recordings, courses, groups, forums, and more. Click here to join us today
- Click here to pick up your copy of the What To Expect Ebook for your preferred site, as well as a packing checklist.
- If you would like to add elements to your Teach Them Diligently 2020 registration like children’s program, teen program, men’s breakfast, mom’s night, etc., simply log into the site in the upper right hand corner, and you can add those things through the convention store. (If you would like further instructions, you can watch the tutorial found here.)
- Invite your friends to join you at Teach Them Diligently! Use your refer-a-friend link, and you will receive $5 in TTD Bucks when they register (plus, they’ll get a $5 discount on their registration!) Click here to copy your refer-a-friend link.
- Check out the schedule here. (Released schedules can be found on your preferred event page.)
- Click here to get more details and schedule your appointment for TTDNashville with our Homeschool Guidance Counselor during our College Fair. (We will send further details to those who sign up in the days preceding the event.) Make sure you sign up for the FREE Homeschool Guidance Counselor Program here, and get new information each and every month to help you and your high school student stay on track throughout their high school career.
- If you’re just getting started homeschooling, click here to get more details and schedule your appointment to participate in the Homeschool Launch Program. Get lots of great getting started homeschooling information now on our blog and through Teach Them Diligently 365!
- Are you STILL on the fence about whether or not you should join us for TTD2020? Check out the 7 reasons I truly believe every homeschool family should attend. Click here to read that article now.