For so many families, parents are outnumbered by kiddos, so it’s important to understand how to stay on the mission when you have many children to disciple and educate. We’ll be specifically addressing accomplishing your mission with the individual children in mind.
Today’s guest, Beverly Jacobson, understands the struggle. She’s the mom of many, with one having severe special needs. The conversation is candid and practical and will be incredibly helpful as two veteran homeschool moms of many share what they’ve learned through successes and failures over the years.
We’re excited to have Beverly Jacobson joining us in Round Rock TX NEXT WEEK, and we invite you to join us there for a weekend of encouragement and help for your family.
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Parenting and homeschooling for the long haul.
- Why knowing your mission is important for staying on it.
- Accomplishing your mission with the individual child in mind.
- Not living in regret
- Understanding the chasms in your life, and praying that God will cover the chasms with his grace.
- Be Rooted in Your Homeschool: How to survive, sustain, and succeed for the long haul
- The power of praying scripture for your children.
MORE ABOUT TODAY’S GUEST:
Beverly Jacobson is an Air Force wife and homeschooling mother of 9, the youngest of whom is a miracle girl with a life-limiting condition. Having homeschooled through military moves, miscarriages, deployments, and depression, Beverly knows what it takes to homeschool for the long haul. She runs a non-profit ministry and coaches homeschool moms in teaching biblical truth to the next generation.
- Join Beverly, Leslie, and many others in Round Rock, TX, on March 23-25, 2023, for a weekend of inspiration and practical advice to take your homeschooling to the next level. This event will feature incredible speakers, workshops, and exhibitors to help equip you for the homeschooling journey. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to connect with other homeschooling families and gain valuable insights. Register now for TTD Round Rock or TTD Pigeon Forge at TeachThemDiligently.net/events.
- Praying for your children prayer series and printable.
- Beverly Jacobson Website
- Homeschool support group– Homeschool For The Long Haul.
- Crisis-Proofing Your Homeschool. Beverly Jacobson on the TTD Podcast sharing practical ways to homeschool through a season of crisis.