Maybe one day this page will be pretty, but at least it has links. 😉
- Pick up the Teach Them Diligently book onsite or order here.
- Join the Praying For My Children Prayer Series. (You may want to start with the Praying for Your Marriage series. If so, click here.)
- 40 Essential Verses about Your Identity. Keep these handy… study them. Write them in a journal… Commit them to memory… You are so secure, so loved, so forgiven, and so empowered because of Jesus!! What a joy to know Him and be known by Him!! Click here to download that list now.
- Biography of God worksheet that I created for TTD365 Members. If you’d like to start getting to know God better, this is a great approach. Download a copy of the worksheet to get more details about setting out on your own journey.
- ACTS Prayer Guide. This will give you additional verses and walk you through the framework for praying through Adoration, Confesstion, Thanksgiving, and Supplication.
- Teach Them Diligently Podcast— Twice weekly episodes to strengthen your family and help you to thrive.
- Definitely check out TTD365. With all the recordings from this weekend and more than 2400 other audio and video resources, it’s an incredible resource. BUT, with the community that’s built up in there, it’s without a doubt the best place on the internet for a homeschool mom.
- Heart School is a 15-lesson class I wrote to help you better understand how discipleship and home education fit together beautifully. It’s foundational and practical, and I invite you to join me there. Use discount code HSSESSION to save 50% on Heart School TODAY!
- If you’re looking for a great way to get into God’s Word on a regular basis and build that habit, be sure to pick up a copy of the Transform Journals on Thanksgiving. You can find those and order yours today onsite or at TransformJournals.com