How to Homeschool with Confidence: Online Course
Confidence in Homeschooling Comes from a Sure Foundation
Rachael Carman and Leslie Nunnery share a passion for helping families build stronger homeschools by anchoring them on the sure foundation of Gospel-based discipleship.
In this 15-lesson video course and workbook, they will walk with you through topics like:
- How to start, when to start, and why to start homeschooling your children.
- How to choose curriculum and what to do when you realize you’ve chosen wrong.
- How to organize your homeschool, your homeschool day, and your family life.
- How to cultivate stronger relationships both in your home and outside your immediate family—parents, neighbors, etc.
- How to balance the roles you have as spouse, parent, teacher, home manager, and more.
- What home education looks like when you have littles in your family all the way through graduation.
- How to overcome the struggles you will face as you follow God’s call for your family so that you can learn “how to homeschool with stunning confidence, contagious joy, and amazing focus.”
More about the Course
The course is made up of fifteen 10-minute video lessons and an accompanying 45-page workbook.
Sample lessons include:
- Setting goals
- Choosing curriculum
- Organizing your homeschool space and stuff
- Organizing your homeschool day
- Family relationships
- Dealing with opposition
- How to keep on keeping on to finish with excellence
In addition to the workbook and lessons, this course comes with a HUGE collection of free printables:
- “What Classes Should You Be Teaching Each Year?” printable
- Time inventory worksheets and planners
- “Date Ideas” printable
- “Prayer for Your Children” printable
- “Creatively Involving Family In Homeschool” printable
- And many more!