In today’s episode Mark Hancock discusses the importance of specific teaching-methods for boys. Our society tends to not focus on their particular learning styles and energy, and Mark is passionate about reigning in their focus while letting them explore their “wild” side. He also talks about Trail Life and how it differentiates from the Boy Scouts. If you have sons, you don’t want to miss today’s episode!
- Click here to read through today’s podcast transcript.
- Visit the Trail Life website!
- Download his FREE e-book, “Let Boys Be Boys”.
- Listen to “Raising Our Boys to Be Men”.
- Read “Conquering the Challenge of Homeschooling Boys.”
- Never miss an episode! Click here to check out the podcasts that have already been released and subscribe today!
- Click here to find more helpful resources!
Mark Hancock began his career founding a national advertising agency and running it for fifteen years. His conversion to Christ led him into ministry as a Youth and College Pastor, Associate Pastor, Homeless Ministry Director and Global Event Director for an international ministry, organizing events on five continents.
He holds two Masters Degrees in the Mental Health Counseling field, having spent a number of years in private practice, and has taught at secular and Christian colleges. Mark has been a guest on numerous radio and television programs including: Fox Nation’s Starnes Country, Family Life Radio, and James Dobson’s Family Talk Program. In 2017, Mark was named to the American Family Association’s ’40 Faithful’. An author, award-winning writer, and conference speaker, he serves as Chief Executive Officer of Trail Life USA and lives near Greenville, SC with his wife of over 30 years. They have two sons.