A rubric is a scoring guide used to evaluate the quality of students’ constructed responses. This Rubrics Set is designed to help the parent/teacher with grading the creative projects in the History Revealed curriculum.
- 11 specific rubrics designed for each Phase and every creative project!
- Easy-to-use evaluation for parent/teacher
- Helpful tool for students as they create projects
- Information on how to assign grades using rubrics
- Designed for use with all three History Revealed programs: Ancient Civilizations & the Bible; Romans, Reformers, Revolutionaries; and World Empires, World Missions, World Wars