Heart School is an approach to homeschooling that changes EVERYTHING for the families who use it. It gives purpose to your days, strengthens all relationships within your family, makes decision-making much easier, and gives your children a solid foundation for their future. The anchors we discuss in the Heart School Class will help you stay on course when the days get long and difficult.
What You’ll Learn In This Course:
Module 1: The Foundation For Heart Schooling
- As a parent, you were BORN for this!
- How your definition of homeschooling will fundamentally change the way you approach every element of your day.
- Understanding your calling will give clarity to your mission.
- There is a difference between academics and homeschool subjects.
- What you need to consider to prepare yourself to be a homeschool teacher on mission.
Module 2: The Relationships Of Heart Schooling
- Your marriage matters! Never stop prioritizing and investing in it.
- Work together on your mission and be intentional and present in the lives of your children.
- Get your children engaged in the mission in whatever way is appropriate at their age and stage.
- You were NOT created to walk alone. You were created to live in fellowship with others
Module 3: The Nuts and Bolts of Heart Schooling
- How to set up your homeschool with relationships in mind.
- What you need to consider as you’re choosing curriculum.
- How to plan your days with your mission in mind, and the peace that comes with having priorities in place.
- How to approach learning space and all the things you may or may not need for homeschooling.
- What you need to consider when choosing a coop or homeschool group to participate in.