A Charlotte Mason Inspired Journey Through American History!
History comes alive in the stories and adventures of explorers and pioneers who saw in America the chance to live a dream-to freely worship God, to have a chance to own land, and search for wealth and opportunities.
In America\’s Story 1, your student will:
- Learn about those who lived & thrived in the Americas first
- Meet the Christian Viking who accidentally discovered America around 1000 A.D.
- Become acquainted with the many explorers and their amazing tales of the Americas
- Discover how simple words were used to powerfully shape the course of history
- Follow along through the Revolutionary War and watch as the Constitution of the United States of America is drafted
- Tell of the triumphs, hardships, mistakes, and victories that together formed the nation we now know
- and so much more!
Exciting, Interactive Stories
O\’Dell\’s lively storytelling style ensures history comes alive in an exciting way! Through engaging narrative, O\’Dell interacts with students and draws them in to imagine the adventures, hardships, failures, and triumphs of the incredible characters who shaped American history.
Table of Contents
- <li style="margin-top: 0px; ma