A Charlotte Mason Inspired Journey Through American History!
American history comes alive in the stories and adventures of explorers and pioneers who saw in America the chance to live a dream-to freely worship God, to have a chance to own land, and search for wealth and opportunities.
In America\’s Story 1, your student will:
- Learn about those who lived & thrived in the Americas first
- Meet the Christian Viking who accidentally discovered America around 1000 A.D.
- Become acquainted with the many explorers and their amazing tales of the Americas
- Discover how simple words were used to powerfully shape the course of history
- Follow along through the Revolutionary War and watch as the Constitution of the United States of America is drafted
- Tell of the triumphs, hardships, mistakes, and victories that together formed the nation we now know
- and so much more!
Easy for teachers, exciting for students!
America\’s Story 1 is designed to be easy to use as it guides your student through an exciting adventure through American history as they:
- Learn to retell history through the use of oral & written narration
- Sketch their way through historical scenes
- Create their own maps
- And compile a timeline from the ancient Americas to the 1850s!
Exciting, interactive stories
America’s Story 1 brings history alive for students in an exciting way! Through engaging narrative, O\’Dell interacts with students and draws them in to imagine the adventures, hardships, failures, and triumphs of the incredible events and characters that shaped American history.
America\’s Story 1 Set Includes:
America\’s Story 1 Student
- Full-color student textbook featuring engagin