In today’s episode I talk to Ginger Hubbard, author of “I can’t believe you just said that”. We will discuss how to parent with the heart of your child in mind, and she’ll even give you some specific action steps for each situation you encounter with your kiddos that are gonna help you truly take advantage of those moments and get to the root of their sins instead of merely dealing with what’s being seen. I think you’ll be encouraged and feel more well equipped for the task at hand after listening in.
- Check out Ginger’s website!
- Receive two free mini e-books when you sign up for updates: How to Pray for Your Child & How to Lead Your Child to Christ.
- Resources to help implement what we discuss in today’s interview: I Can’t Believe You Just Said That: Biblical Wisdom for Taming Your Child’s Tongue & Wise Words for Moms. Available on her website or Amazon.
- Ways to connect: Instagram – @ginger.hubbard and Facebook @officialGingerHubbard
- Listen to our previous podcast, “The Many Benefits of Music Instruction”.
- Check out the Teach Them Diligently App to easily access Podcasts, TTD365 content, articles, event information, and other homeschool and family resources
- Be sure to check out Heart School! Families from all over have already noted that they felt encouraged and freed from the very first lesson. Learn more here.