Thank You, Lakeside Parents
Thank you so much for allowing us to be with you this week. It was a joy to spend time with you all, and we hope to see you all more in the days ahead. Here are some resources that we mentioned or that may be helpful for your family. (Please note that signing up for the email series will drop you on our email list, so you may receive our Sunday night content email as well as notifications about new events or products. You’re welcome to unsibscribe at any time, but I’d finish the email series first.) 😊
- Praying For Your Marriage Email Series. This series will come to your inbox every morning for about 35 days and includes verse prompts and a simple devotional that can help direct your actions even as you pray. The 2 prayer series will give you the opportunity to start the other one at the end, so you may want to do them 1 at a time.
- Praying For Your Children Email Series. This series will come to your inbox every morning for about 35 days and includes verse prompts and a simple devotional that can help direct your actions even as you pray. The 2 prayer series will give you the opportunity to start the other one at the end, so you may want to do them 1 at a time.
- Leslie wrote a parenting book, called Teach Them Diligently, Raising Children of Promise. In it, she walks through the privileged call we have, the tools we have to accomplish our mission, and a ton of practical advice for every season of your life. Click here to pick up a copy of that book.
- The guys discussed Goals for your Family with David on Monday night. You can download the Goal Setting Ebook by clicking here.
- 40 Essential Verses about Your Identity. Keep these handy… study them. Write them in a journal… Commit them to memory… You are so secure, so loved, so forgiven, and so empowered because of Jesus!! What a joy to know Him and be known by Him! If you want to be the parent God created you to be, understanding who and Whose you are is so very important. Click here to download that list now.
- Biography of God worksheet that I created for TTD365 Members. If you’d like to start getting to know God better, this is a great approach. Download a copy of the worksheet to get more details about setting out on your own journey.
- If you’re looking for a great way to get in God’s Word on a regular basis and build that habit ,be sure to check out the Transform Journal, Thanksgiving in the Psalms.
- The Teach Them Diligently App houses a ton of great resources, including the podcast, blog, audio archive of thousands of workshops from past events, and more. Click here to download that free app today.