Welcome to Teach Them Diligently
Thousands of Christian homeschool families started this journey because...
- They want to raise their children to love the Lord
- They want to escape a world that doesn’t support them
- They have a bigger dream for their children than traditional schools
- They want to surround themselves with a community like them
We can help you do it!
For the last 10 years, Teach Them Diligently events have been the highlight of thousands of Christian homeschooler’s year because of their Christ-centered, family focus. Join us for our live and virtual events:
- Featuring some of the most sought after speakers in the Christian Homeschool Community
- Large exhibit hall full of curriculum and resources
- Special events for every member of the family, including children and teen programs, mom’s night, and men’s breakfastLive
Our membership community is designed to support and strengthen your family through access to thousands of biblical resources and a vibrant community of like-minded homeschooling families.
- Over 2,000 audio recordings from past Teach Them Diligently events.
- Over 200 video workshops available on demand, with more added weekly.
- Community groups, Discussion groups, and Interest Groups
- Regular virtual and in person meetups
- Exclusive app for easy access
Teach Them Diligently produces content designed to strengthen and equip your family for every step of your journey. We focus on supporting your marriage, parenting, and everything else important to the success of your homeschool.
- Homeschooling Family Podcast
- Blog featuring hundreds of helpful articles
- Courses to help you continue learning and growing to help you do your job with excellence
- Homeschool Family Favorites guide, a book of lists of TTD families favorite homeschool curriculums.
What Drives Us
We believe that all parents are called to bring their children to Jesus and that the Great Commission starts inside the home.
We believe the tipping point to raising children to love the Lord is the engagement and presence of the parents.
We believe that parents teach what they know, but they reproduce what they are.
See What Others Are Saying
This has renewed my passion for homeschooling, and has reminded me of the reason why I started homeschooling in the first place, to raise warriors who are obedient to Christ! I was feeling very worn out before the conference, but feel invigorated after this event.
~ TTD Attendee
After last night’s meetup, I’ve now decided that I am a lifetime TTD365 member. I need the encouragement from all the other homeschool families. It’s now a part of my yearly homeschool budget.
~TTD 365 Member
I loved the time with friends! I loved that prayer was a major focus at the beginning and end of each session I went to. Before I came I was feeling dry in my homeschooling, and just life. After the conference God lit a fire in me, to continue the journey well, and renewed my vision for why I am homeschooling. Thank you so much!! You’re making a BIG impact!
My husband was only half in to this homeschool lifestyle! He started out just coming for moral support, and by the end of conference he was excited about getting involved with our homeschool, making it an actual lifestyle for all of us not just school for the kids! Our marriage grew closer during this conference and our children are better off for it!
Homeschool Resources and Events
Thousands of homeschooling parents have described Teach Them Diligently Homeschool Conventions as the highlight of their year! Our mission at Teach Them Diligently is to strengthen and equip Christian homeschool families to display the beauty of the gospel in culture, commerce, and crisis all year long. We do that through producing live and virtual events, a year-round membership resources community, articles, podcasts, and much more! If you have never been to a Christian homeschool convention, we invite you to experience Teach Them Diligently as your first and to allow us to serve you all year long..
Teach Them Diligently 2021 Events
Recent Posts and Podcasts
As parents, we’ve been given a powerful promise with clear instructions. God tells us in Deuteronomy to “teach our children diligently.”
This passage—as well as many others—gives us great insight into how to train our children and how to enjoy the promised blessing that always accompanies the mandates we are given. So, why are we as Christian parents still uncertain? Why do we live in fear? Why are we losing our children in record numbers? And what can we do about it?
Teach Them Diligently: Raising Children of Promise is a solution-focused, easy-to-read guide that is parent-centric and sets out to make the point that Christian discipleship—as commanded in the Great Commission—starts in the home.
Click here to get your copy now!