Did you know that Friday, July 1st is International Joke Day? I didn’t, but I absolutely love jokes so I’m very excited to have a day to celebrate.
Jokes are a huge part of my family’s conversation. Every morning my grandfather sends me and my siblings a joke or two, and it’s something I look forward to every day! Jokes are something that I love and something that brings my family together!
When I found out that July 1st is International Joke Day, I knew I had to write a blog post to share some of my favorite jokes for you to share with your family!
So without further ado, here are some of my favorite jokes!
1. My kids refused to eat leftover tacos for dinner, so my wife asked me to throw them out.
– I did. Now I have no idea what to do with the tacos.
2. Why should you never trust stairs?
– They’re always up to something.
3. How does NASA organize a party?
– They planet.
4. Where do rainbows go when they’re bad?
– Prism. It’s a light sentence.
5. My doctor has diagnosed me with low blood pressure.
– He’s given me a prescription for 2 Ikea self-assembly wardrobes.
6. I went to the bookstore and saw a book titled, “How to Solve 50% of Your Problems.”
– I bought two.
7. Solar power is the future.
– But it won’t happen overnight!
8. What do you call a dog with no legs?
– It doesn’t matter what you call him, he’s not coming.
So now that you know some of my favorite jokes, what jokes are you gonna share on International Joke Day? Share them with us by tagging @TeachDiligently on Facebook and Instagram!