Homeschooling High School
Teach Them Diligently has created a new innovative program at our events meant to provide the best and most reliable information available for parents homeschooling high schoolers. This event within our events is built on a revolutionary concept called the reverse exhibit hall, and it provides an opportunity for parents to get real answers from actual college representative regarding their homeschooling and getting into college. Here are the main features of the program for you as a homeschool parent.
- Each of the presenting sponsor schools will reach out to families participating in this Teach Them Diligently event to schedule short meetings on-site at our event.
- Only families signed up for the Homeschool to College Fair and have 10th, 11th, or 12th graders are eligible to participate.
- Each family with a 10th, 11th, or 12th grader will be eligible to participate in this on-site homeschool to college fair. If you do not have a 10th, 11th, or 12th grader, you can still participate in speaking workshops during TTD and get access to a wealth of online content on our websites (there are not registration rebates for these other programs)
- Families participating in the Homeschool to College Fair are eligible for a rebate of their family registration fee if they meet with all presenting sponsors of the homeschool to college fair. (Max 5 schools)
- Each meeting with the schools is expected to take approximately 10 minutes. The schools will ask questions specifically regarding your young person and their school. However, you will also be able to get answers to your pressing questions regarding homeschooling high school on a general level. These meetings are your family one-on-one with the college representative, and you can always schedule follow up meetings after the fair is over.
- You must register for this program as an add-on to a paid registration. Once you meet with the homeschool to college fair sponsors, we will give you a check for the value of your family registration at the event.
- In addition to the homeschool to college fair, Teach Them Diligently will have the largest collection of homeschool high school and homeschool to college speaking sessions we have ever had.
This is a program that enables your family to receive a rebate on your family registration and also receive the answers and confidence you desire in directing your young person through high school.
So, register today for the homeschool to college fair by adding it on to your registration today. (Rebate is only offered on your registration, not add-ons such as children’s program, WORLD magazine, robotics, etc.)
Over and above the homeschool to college fair, Teach Them Diligently is offering our Homeschool Guidance Counselor program that includes office hours, additional workshops, webinars, a group Facebook page, and a step by step course in directing your young person through high school. Learn more about our Homeschool Guidance Counselor program here.
Attend the TTD Homeschool Convention
Save now by registering early for our 2017 conventions! Also make sure you sign up for our Newsletter so you don’t miss out on any important information related to the events and the Homeschool to College Focus! Teach Them Diligently Homeschool Convention is an event for the whole family!
Homeschooling High School Blog
- 5 Tips for Visiting Campus
- Tips for Writing a College Entrance Essay
- 8 Things Every High School Student Should Know
- Tips and Tricks for Winning Scholarships
- Homeschool To College- Will You And Your Child Be Prepared?
Check back often for new blog posts on this topic