Teach Them Diligently is proud to offer an innovative Homeschool Guidance Counselor program in order to provide the best and most reliable information for parents homeschooling high schoolers. The program is free to you as a homeschool parent, and the benefits are massive!
- Get insightful advice from our professional Admission Counselor
- Ensure that you’re on track with our monthly calendar built for 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th-grade homeschoolers
- Get your questions answered LIVE each week on our Facebook page during our “Office Hours”
- Download free resources, checksheets, and guides to help you along the way
- Attend our Homeschool College Fair and interview with College Admission Representatives
- Experience all this within a Christian environment tailored specifically for homeschool families
- And did we mention that it’s all FREE?!
Join the Teach Them Diligently Homeschool Guidance Counselor Program now!
The Homeschool College Fair is the crowning feature of the Homeschool Guidance Counselor program as it will provide you with a personal opportunity to interact with a trusted group of Christian colleges and universities who have proven themselves to be not only respectable providers of higher education but also homeschool friendly! Participating in one of the Homeschool College Fairs at our Conventions will guarantee that your most pertinent college questions get answered. And if you register for the event now, and take full advantage of it at our event you can even get a rebate for the cost of your Teach Them Diligently Registration Fee!
Homeschooling High School Blog Articles
Phylicia Masonheimer was homeschooled through 12th grade, graduated from college, and was employed as an admission counselor at a large Christian University before becoming a published author and blogger, and developing the curriculum for our program. She is passionate about helping parents gain greater confidence in homeschooling through high school and navigating the requirements for college admission.
Homeschool Guidance Counselor
Download our FREE printable month-by-month "Homeschool Guidance Concise Guide" now. It contains an outline of what you should be focused on each month as you prepare your high schooler for his next steps.