by Little Giant Steps
Would you like to:
- Make learning and homeschooling easier?
- Reduce reading, writing and math struggles?
- Decrease behavioral distractions?
If your answer is “yes”, we encourage you to join Dr. Jan Bedell, aka “The Brain Coach”, and her team for NeuroDevelopmental Screenings. With over two decades of experience as a neurodevelopmentalist as well as a public, private and home educator, Dr. Bedell’s passion is to serve families by educating them on how to enhance brain function in individuals who are gifted, typical or struggling.
NeuroDevelopmental Screenings are designed for children or adults (six years of age and older) who:
- Have difficulty following directions
- Struggle to retain and recall information from one day to the next
- Suffer with attention challenges
- Are faced with slow reading and math progress
- Have a “disconnect” that hinders them from reaching their full potential
The purpose of the screening is to give a snapshot of the individual’s current developmental function. This information helps to pinpoint the root causes of brain inefficiencies. When brain changing activities are done at home to address these areas, academics and overall function is greatly enhanced.
Individual screening appointments are 15–20 minutes and will be held onsite at our first three 2018 Conventions. We may add this opportunity to other events, but it is not available at this time for Mobile, Myrtle Beach, and Columbus. Confidential screening results are given to each family during a group session on Saturday (time TBA). During this session, root causes of academic underperformance and learning/behavioral struggles will be discussed as well as how to improve and often eliminate the issues! When you stimulate the pathways of the brain, they start to function like race cars on super highways instead of like covered wagons bumping along dirt roads.
Screening appointments are available at a convention discounted price of $25 for TTD registered attendees.
How to Register for a Screening:
- Register for the TTD convention and retain your TTD confirmation number.
- Complete the Screening request form at: Screening Request. Please place your TTD confirmation number in the comments section of the screening request so your request can be processed.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to complete the registration process.
For more information about NeuroDevelopmental Screenings please visit the link below or contact office@LittleGiantSteps.com.