The Teach Them Diligently Homeschool College Fair provides parents (and students!) an opportunity to get real answers from actual college representatives regarding getting their homeschooler into college. Here’s a glimpse of what the event will look like:
- Families with 10th, 11th, & 12th graders are eligible to participate and receive a rebate for the cost of their Family’s Registration (all families are welcome to participate but only those in this grade bracket are eligible for a rebate).*
- Register to attend our Teach Them Diligently Convention and then sign-up for an available slot during the Homeschool College Fair.
- Each of the presenting schools will be available during scheduled appointments for your family to stop by and meet with them (it's not necessary for your child to be interested in attending that specific school. Use the opportunity to gather general information that will help you no matter which school or path your high school student is considering).
- Each meeting appointment will take approximately 10 minutes. You will be able to get answers to your pressing questions regarding homeschooling high school. The school’s Reps will ask questions regarding your young person and will offer answers and advice.
- These one-on-one meetings will open doors and you are encouraged to schedule follow-up communications for after the Fair is over.
- There will be no more than 6 presenting sponsors to talk to at this event.
* You must register for the program as an add-on to a paid registration in advance. Once you meet with all of the Homeschool College Fair sponsors and complete your “College interview” worksheet you can turn it in at our on-site Registration Desk to receive a rebate check for the value of your family registration. The rebate amount covers the cost of your basic family registration only (add-ons such as the children’s program, WORLD magazine subscription, robotics program, etc. are not eligible for refund).
There is NO ADDITIONAL COST for this special event
My son wasn’t even interested in college when we attended the Fair, but after talking with the Representatives and learning about their missionary aviation program I think that’s all changed. I feel a lot more confident about our financial options now too!
—Homeschool Mom, Atlanta GA
Sign up for the TTD Homeschool College Fair today and reserve your personal meeting time by adding it to your Family Registration. Be sure to check out all of the services offered by our Homeschool Guidance Counselor for more help on getting your homeschooler through high school!