This past year and a half has been challenging in so many ways, and our children have really been stretched as they’ve missed out on so much, had to change the way they do things, seen things they love canceled, and so much more. So, how can we help them bounce back? Beyond that, how can we silence the voices of doubt and failure in our own minds and find our own resiliency as parents? We’re going to be talking about all of that today.
Dr. Kathy is one of the most knowledgeable and insightful people I know. She loves people– and it shows! On her heart right now is helping children and adults to be resilient, and the insight she gave as we chatted in INCREDIBLE! You don’t want to miss a minute.
- Did you know that you can be part of the Great Commission simply by packing an Operation Christmas Child Shoebox gift? Your gift of school supplies, toys and hygiene items will open the door for children around the world to encounter the love of Christ for the very first time. Around a thousand churches are being planted each year, even among Unreached people Groups, as communities are transformed by the power of the Gospel. National Collection Week is November 15-22. To learn more visit samaritanspurse.org/occ
- Learn more about Dr. Kathy Koch and the books she has published by visiting celebratekids.com
- Be sure to check out the 8 Great Smarts Homeschool Bundle.
- Tune in to our last podcast with Dr. Kathy for even more insightful and helpful information for parents as we discussed how to Celebrate Kids.
- Join Dr. Kathy at Teach Them Diligently 2022. Get your ticket to hear her in Round Rock, TX or Pigeon Forge, TN now. Learn more here.