Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 37:50 — 37.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
We all want to see our children walk with God and grow up well, but there do seem to be some blindspots that a lot of parents have. Israel Wayne will address those for us today and give lots of practical advice for overcoming them. This is a podcast you don’t want to miss no matter what stage of parenting you’re in right now.
- Connect with Israel Wayne and check out his many resources at Family Renewal.
- Get a Copy of Israel’s book, Raise Them Up, Parenting for Christians by clicking here.
- Pre-order your copy of the Transform Journal on Thanksgiving in the Psalms.
- Download the free Teach Them Diligently app and stream all the TTD Podcasts and more on demand.
- Our mission is to help you parent and homeschool your children more effectively, and right now we have a great offer to help you do that. Click on the graphic below to enroll in Heart School AND get a full year’s membership to Teach Them Diligently 365 at the same time. It’s 2 great resources for the price of 1, and we pray that it help you steer clear of those common mistakes parents make while your family thrives.