Teach Them Diligently has added the Curriculum Center to the typical 10′ x10′ booths in our exhibit hall. This is just another way that Teach Them Diligently will be different from any other homeschool convention you have ever attended. The Exhibit hall will be structured more like a mall of curriculum and resources with large anchors and smaller vendors in between. These large Curriculum Centers will be interactive with counseling, shopping, experiments, mentoring, and opportunity to try out online resources.
Alpha Omega, Master Books, Apologia, Classical Conversations, DIVE into Math and Science, Lifeway Christian Bookstores, Rainbow Resources, and Youth Digital will each feature a MEGA curriculum center. These 1,800 square foot stores feature deep discounts on your curriculum along with custom guidance with curriculum selection and mini-workshops to aid with program implementation. There will be plenty of opportunity to interact with specialists from each of the companies represented plus spend time with the speakers sponsored by these companies. Supplementing the hundreds of booths from various curriculum publishers and family resource providers, there will be these huge curriculum centers.
You will not believe the selection and prices available in the exhibit hall with the addition of the curriculum centers. Here are the companies that will have Curriculum Centers at Teach Them Diligently.
- Alpha Omega: Let Alpha Omega Publications help you discover homeschooling success with innovative and time-tested homeschool curriculum such as Monarch, Switched-On Schoolhouse, LIFEPAC, Horizons, and The Weaver Curriculum.
- Apologia Educational Ministries: provides fun and challenging K-12 creation-based science curriculum specifically designed for the home school. Our courses provide college-preparatory science in a way that is both clear and challenging. Our texts are readable, easy to understand, and full of engaging experiments that can be performed at home. Apologia always provides one of our favorite anchors with interactive science experiments and other surprises.
- Classical Conversations: Classical Conversation’s mission is to know God, and to make Him known by equipping homeschool parents. They will be presenting Classical Education and their program in their exhibit as well as selling some of your favorite curriculum.
- DIVE into Math and Science: DIVE Math teaches every lesson in each Saxon textbook from a Christian worldview. DIVE Science CD-ROMs are college preparatory, interactive video lectures and labs that teach physical science, biology, chemistry, and physics from a Christian worldview. CLEP Professor, a software series taught by Dr. David Shormann, prepares students for select College Level Examination Program (CLEP) and Advanced Placement (AP) exams by teaching each topic using digital interactive video lectures. CLEP Professor is unique among CLEP and AP exam prep courses because it is taught from a Christian worldview, acknowledging God as Creator and Author of all knowledge.
- Lifeway Christian Bookstores: exists to assist churches and believers to evangelize the world to Christ, develop believers, and grow churches by being the best provider of relevant, high quality, high value Christian products and services. They are the largest Christian Bookstore operator in the country, and they will bring a huge mobile bookstore to the Teach Them Diligently Convention.
- Master Books/New Leaf: this line of books is all about inspiring believers and the church in a world struggling to understand God’s relevance and His love. Master Books has come to be known as the largest publishing house in the world that publishes creation-based material exclusively. Master Books has enjoyed tremendous growth as a trusted source of vital resources in defending the faith. With a strong vision and a powerful mission statement as its guide, Master Books stands uncompromisingly on God’s inerrant Word. They are the publishers for Ken Ham, Israel Wayne, Todd Friel, Ray Comfort, and others.
- Rainbow Resources: Because there’s no one single way to homeschool, Rainbow Resources offers over 40,000 educational products at low prices and free consulting to find the best fit for your family. They will present tens of thousands of titles for homeschoolers to shop in their mobile store.
- Youth Digital: Since their founding in 2010 by Justin Richards, Youth Digital’s mission has remained unchanged — to teach kids cutting-edge technology, and provide them essential design, animation, programming and development skills. Through our online courses and in-person camps, we use hands-on, interactive learning to help kids make their own games, apps, mods and other exciting digital projects; to give our students the skills they need to succeed in the digital world. Our goal is to offer our students the interactive and creative technology education we wished for when we were kids. Your children will love the new interactive exhibit at Teach Them Diligently.