Just for you
Teach Them Diligently Convention is built with the whole family in mind. But we’ve got some special programs built just for Mom and Dad. Keep scrolling to learn more!
Friday nights at Teach Them Diligently are MOM’S NIGHTS!! With fun, fellowship, and encouragement to spare, this free event is sure to be among the most talked about elements of your TTD weekend. Spending a couple of hours with “your people,” laughing at the things that only you and your people would truly get, and being cheered on and fired up as you get a renewed appreciation for the privilege of being called mom will give you new hope as you head back into the trenches. Get more details about the Mom’s Night at your preferred location by checking out the event pages on our website.
How often do homeschool dads actually get together for fellowship, encouragement, and BREAKFAST?? Well, at Teach Them Diligently events, hundreds of them do it every Saturday morning! Our men’s breakfasts have been an important part of helping you strengthen your family through Biblical homeschooling since the very first year, and thousands of men and boys have joined us for these special times since then. Get more details about the Men’s Breakfast at your preferred location by checking out the event pages on our website.
Homeschool Launch Counselor
New for 2019, Teach Them Diligently is excited to offer a brand new Homeschool Launch Counselor service in order to provide the best and most reliable information for parents who are just getting started in their homeschooling journey. The program is FREE and the information is invaluable!
- Learn from veteran homeschool moms and dads who have already successfully graduated their children.
- Understand state and legal requirements.
- Download free resources, checklists, and guides to help you along the way.
- Attend our Getting Started Mini-Event at Teach Them Diligently Convention and meet personally with our counselors (and you could even get a rebate for the cost of your Registration!!).
- Experience all this within a Christian environment tailored specifically for new homeschool families.