God has truly blessed the work of Teach Them Diligently, and He has used our attendees both to be a blessing to our family as we labor to produce the events and to reach out to other families on our behalf. We simply could not produce Teach Them Diligently without you, and we are grateful to each family who has attended, shared your testimonies with us to encourage our hearts, and told your friends about the events.
Your loyalty and support are some of the reasons we started our “refer-a-friend” program!
We want to give back to you for helping us spread the word about these unique events by allowing you to earn up to $100 in TTD Bucks to spend in the Teach Them Diligently vendor hall! We hope that will be a huge help as you get the curriculum and resources you need for your next homeschool year.
It’s super easy to participate!
Simply register your family for the event. Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation letter with your unique confirmation code and your refer-a-friend link! Send that link out to your friends inviting them to join you there! You can share your link via email, social media, Facebook group, and more! We even have a whole page of downloadable flyers you can share with your link to further introduce your friends to Teach Them Diligently. Click here to find those resources.
Get $5 TTD Bucks for each paid registration!
- To receive credit for referrals attendees MUST register using your unique referral link.
- The maximum amount you are able to earn is $100.
- Referral credit is strictly limited to online registrations.
- Referral credit is only applied for paid registration referrals.
- You can track your credits anytime by logging back into your account.
- You may only redeem TTD Bucks if your registration status is Paid.
- TTD Bucks will be available to pick up on-site as part of check-in, and they work like cash in the vendor hall.
So, what are you waiting for? Register today, so you have the best chance at earning all $100! We simply cannot wait to see you and your family in 2019.
Sign up for the Teach Them Diligently newsletter to receive great articles!
Read our Blog, join TTD365, follow on Facebook and Instagram, and sign up to attend one of our homeschool events!