Staying at a Teach Them Diligently host hotel may just be one of the best bargains you will find for convenience and price!
- Meals & Snacks Vending machines and restaurants can cost a fortune but staying on-site allows you to go back to the room for meals and snacks whenever!
- Naps Staying on-site allows you to easily take your worn-out little ones back for naps.
- Time No daily commute in morning rush hour traffic.
- Parking No daily parking issues or long walks back and forth to your vehicle.
- Parking Fees Any host facilities that do charge for parking give significantly discounted rates to those staying on-site.
- Weather If it rains, you’ll stay dry!
- Rates We negotiate the best possible rates, which is in some cases over $150 off the hotel’s regular rates.
Needs some additional ideas for how to save? Here are some of our go-to meals and snacks for when we’re staying at the Convention:
- Instant Oatmeal (using hot water)
- Cereal & Milk
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Granola Bars
- PB&J Sandwiches
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Instant Rice (using hot water)
- Veggies & Dip
- Cottage Cheese
- Pre-cooked Grilled Chicken
Don’t forget paper plates, bowls, and plastic utensils (for easy clean up)! It is also helpful to bring a small bottle of dish soap for things that need to be washed.
Unless you find a hotel room that’s significantly cheaper, you will most likely save money overall at one of our host hotels! Check them out on each site’s page.
For more money-saving travel ideas, check out the following links on Crystal Paine’s Money Saving Mom blog.