Staying at a Teach Them Diligently host hotel is one of the best bargains you will find for convenience and price!
- Meals & Snacks At our three locations with on-site hotels, you are able to go back to the room for meals and snacks.
- Naps Staying on-site allows you to easily take your worn-out little ones back for naps
- Time No daily commute in morning rush hour traffic
- Parking No daily parking issues and a long walk from your vehicle
- Parking Additional Benefit – The facilities that charge for parking give a significantly discounted rate for parking to those staying on-site.
- Weather -And if rains, you’ll stay dry all day!
- Rates We negotiate the best possible rates, which is in some cases over $150 off the hotel’s regular rates
Most of our host hotels have a mini-fridge. (Some have limited availability, so be sure to check ahead of time!) Or be sure to bring a good cooler and keep it filled with ice!
- Instant Oatmeal (using hot water)
- Cereal & Milk
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Granola bars
- PB&J Sandwiches
- Hard boiled eggs
- Egg salad sandwiches
- Instant rice (using hot water)
- Veggies & dip
- Cottage cheese
- pre-cooked grilled chicken
Don’t forget condiments, paper plates, cups, bowls and plastic utensils (for easy clean up) and napkins! It is also helpful to bring a small bottle of dish soap for things that need to be washed.
Unless you find a hotel room for significantly cheaper, you will most likely save money overall at one of our host hotels! Check them out on each site’s page.
For more money-saving travel ideas, check out the following links on Crystal Paine’s Money Saving Mom blog.