Statement of Faith
- The Bible is God's verbally inspired Word. It is inerrant and the standard for faith and practice (II Tim. 3:16).
- Jesus Christ is the virgin born Son of God and He is coming again (Matt. 1:23; Gal. 4:4; I Thess. 4:13-18).
- Salvation is by grace through simple faith in what Jesus did on the cross (Eph. 2:8-9).
- Each man is a sinner and needs to be saved (Rom. 3:23).
- You may receive Christ today by believing on Him in your heart and calling upon the Lord (Rom. 10:13).
- The earth was created by God in six literal days (Ex. 20:8-11).
- Discipleship in the home is not only necessary and essential, but it is also mandated in the Scriptures (Deut. 6:7).
"And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart and with all thy soul and with all thy might. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart. And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and thou shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes." - Deuteronomy 6:5-8 KJV