We’re Celebrating The Launch Of The 2014 Website With A Huge Giveaway!!
We believe that everything is more fun when there’s free stuff attached, don’t you? Since we have such amazing speakers lined up for 2014, we are able to offer several prize packs, lots of free downloads, and even a family registration to your choice of Teach Them Diligently Conventions!! Keep reading to learn all about it.
Check out all that you can win!!
Prepare to Hear Something Radical!
Most parenting methods teach parents how to control a child’s behavior. One visit to Chuck E. Cheese’s should tell us that isn’t working out. Why? While we might be able to modify behavior (at least while the child knows we are looking), modern methods do not address the foundational problem. Behavior modification says: change the behavior and you change the child. Biblical parenting says: change the heart and you change the behavior.
From Sonya Shafer of Simply Charlotte Mason- a great prize pack including:
From Carol Barnier, 2 Winners Will Win The Big WHAT NOW Book of Learning Styles.
Many of the books on learning styles devote 98% of their text to identifying learning styles, then spend the remaining 2% telling you how to apply this knowledge. They are long on diagnosis and short on prescription. Carol Barnier knows from her own experience and from interactions with educators all across the country that while people are certainly interested in the “why”, they are in urgent need of the “how”, or the big “what now?” They need perfectly clear and practical information that can be applied tomorrow.
From Pam Forster of Doorposts–
Beauty in the Heart (a Bible study curriculum for girls focused on godly beauty)
and For Instruction In Righteousness (their topical Bible for parents)
From Kendra Fletcher of Preschoolers and Peace– An EBook Bundle Including Circle Time: Plan the Best Part of the Day! And Preschoolers and Peace: Homeschooling Older Kids With Success While Loving the Little Ones at Your Feet
The Weekly Homeschool Planner will help you organize your school day and record your daily learning. Additional forms help you keep track of testing results, evaluations and special events. Each of the planner’spdf pages can be typed in, edited, and saved to your own computer every time you use it. It is a homeschool planner you use year after year.
From Carisa Hinson of 1plus1plus1plus1equals1
We are giving away a copy of both the Raising Rock Stars Preschool Bundle and the Raising Rock Stars Kindergarten Bundle to one winner! The name Raising Rock Stars is based on Philippians 2:15 & Matthew 7:24 and is the foundation on which we strive to raise our children to stand on the ROCK and shine like STARS! Raising Rock Stars Preschool and Kindergarten are based on this idea and the book, My ABC Bible Verses, giving your young child a chance to grow and develop both with early learning skills and in the Word!
From Amy Roberts of Raising Arrows The Homemaker’s Guide To Creating The Perfect Schedule.
This ebook is the Deluxe Edition because not only does it contain step by step instruction and help in creating the perfect homemaking schedule, it also contains the same help for creating your perfect homeschooling schedule!
But Wait!! There’s More!!
Check out all these freebies that are yours for the taking from some of our amazing speakers!
- Daring Daughters Mentoring Course for Mothers and Daughters from Ann Dunagan
- 10 Ways to Delight in Your Preschooler Free when you sign up to receive updates from Preschoolers and Peace
- Missions-Minded Passport Craft from Jon and Ann Dunagan, Harvest Ministries
- Reading and Spelling Practice Folder from Joyce Herzog
- Getting Started Homeschooling by Sonya Shafer of Simply Charlotte Mason
- Home Management Training Checklist free when you sign up for updates from Raising Arrows
Of Course, We will also be giving away a Family Registration to your Choice of Teach Them Diligently events in 2014!
So, what are you waiting for? Enter now! There will be 11 different winners, and YOU may be one of them!!