We are thrilled to team up with Master Books for Freebook Friday. They have been working hard to create great resources for Homeschool families.
High School Literature
The High School Litereature Series was written by Dr. James Stobaugh for Christian students. This series will help your highschool student enjoy the classics, while also increasing their vocabulary, reading and critical thinking skills. In addition, your students will be preparing for success in college.
These intensive literature courses each offer 34-weeks of study that include the following:
- Individual courses equal to 2 full credits of writing and literature
- Options to help personalize the coursework for the individual learner
- Development of essay writing skills, solid worldviews, and a stronger vocabulary
- Daily lessons with warm-ups and concept builders
- Immersion into some of the greatest literature ever written
- Whole-book or whole-work selections from classic prose, poetry, and drama
- Additional readings not included within the texts can be found at local libraries or widely available as free online downloads.
Earn an additional credit! Use the American, British, and World Literature series side-by-side with the American, British, and World History series for a powerfully integrated study for three course credits!
Are you as excited about this series as we are? Enter to win below – and perhaps you will have three years worth of Highschool Literature curriculum delivered to your door (if you win)! (This contest will remain open until 8am Eastern on Monday, January 14)
Dr. James Stobaugh, author of the High School Literature series, will be speaking at all 3 Teach Them Diligently Conventions in May. Register now and make your plans to see him there.